Summer Session 2022
Summer session is an excellent opportunity to:
- Catch up on credits (or get ahead!)
- Meet your credit requirements for the Excelsior Scholarship
- Finish in Four! Stay on track to graduate in four years
Summer Session Dates:
- Session 1: Monday, June 6, 2022 – Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Session 2: Monday, July 11, 2022 – Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Session 3: Monday, June 6, 2022 – Thursday, August 11, 2022
Learn more about how to register for Summer Session below!
For Non-CUNY Visiting Students
Welcome to Baruch! You may take summer courses here if you:
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program at another college or university
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have taken some college courses in the past
For CUNY Students
If you are a CUNY student and intend to take a course at Baruch, you must submit an e-Permit request. You will be informed of your request’s progress via email. If a request is declined, you will be told why. Tuition for approved CUNY permit courses is paid to your home college. Grades for courses taken on permit at another CUNY college are posted on your home transcript and are included in the computation of your GPA.
For Current Baruch Students
If you are a Baruch student who has claimed your account, you may register for Summer and Fall classes through CUNYfirst.
Questions? Ask the Boss!
Visit us in the Baruch One Stop Shop, in-person in NVC 1-116 or virtually for questions about registration, financial aid, and more!