Meet with an Advisor
Academic advising can help you stay on track for success! Please note:
- All Academic Advisor sessions are appointment only.
- All appointments will take place virtually via Zoom until further notice.
- Appointments can be made on Navigate
- Same day appointments can be made at least 1 hour in advance if available.
For appointments scheduled through Navigate, the Zoom link will be located in your confirmation and reminder emails.
The Baruch Academic Planner (formerly the “Academic Worksheet”) is designed to give a complete and detailed assessment of your academic progress. It allows a student to see what has been completed, what is currently in progress, and what is remaining after the current semester in progress.
- Dionne Brown – Dionne.Brown@baruch.cuny.edu
- Peter Dachille – Peter.Dachille@baruch.cuny.edu
- Sabrina Kader – Sabrina.Kader@baruch.cuny.edu
- Bernice Pierre – Bernice.Pierre@baruch.cuny.edu
- Lilly (Lirie) Pervizaj – Lirie.Kurtaj@baruch.cuny.edu
- Vilmarie Rosario – Vilmarie.Rosario@baruch.cuny.edu
- Yuliya Sokolovskaya – Yuliya.Sokolovskaya@baruch.cuny.edu
- Isis Umana Walters – Isis.Umana-Walters@baruch.cuny.edu
- Sharon D. Ricks – Executive Director, Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
- Elaine Cataletto-Makak – Associate Director,Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
- Stephanie Gika – Associate Director, New Student Orientation & Advisement Programs
- Marvin Rodriguez – Senior Academic Advisor, Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
- Serra Hilaire – Assistant Director, Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
- Paulette Smithen – Office Manager, Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
General Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
*Hours subject to change
All services will take place virtually until further notice.
55 Lexington Ave (Newman Vertical Campus Building), 5th Floor, Room 215
View Street Map and Directions
Bernard Baruch College
The City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way
Box #: B 5-215
New York, NY 10010-5585
Reach our Orientation staff
Remember to include your full name and whether you are an incoming Freshman or Transfer student.
Have an Advisement Question?
If you are a Baruch student please include your full name and EMPLID.