Review the Review the specific deadlines, policies, and procedures relating to your academic status, course withdrawal, course repeats, course registration, and the eligibility requirements for your major.
- Previous grades do not transfer to Baruch College and are only reviewed to determine eligibility for certain majors.
- Check and comply with all course prerequisites and co-requisites. Failure to do so may result in being dropped from the course anytime during the semester!
- Courses completed at your previous school (credits received) may not be repeated at Baruch.
- A WU grade is equivalent to an “F”; read the Undergraduate Bulletin section titled Understanding Your Final Grades and Transcript.
- Courses must be dropped by the deadline date listed on the Academic Calendar and the Office of the Registrar website.
- Requirements are subject to change. Always stay up-to-date by reading your Undergraduate Bulletin, Schedule of Classes, Baruch webmail and other College literature.