Baruch Students (New and Returning)
Students, are you campus ready? All CUNY students attending in-person and hybrid classes, and those living in a University residence hall, are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. The FDA granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine, triggering a 45-day final deadline for CUNY students to be fully vaccinated and have their vaccination documentation uploaded and approved in CUNYfirst. Students now have until Monday, September 27 to upload proof of vaccination. Visit CUNY’s FAQs webpage for real-time student vaccination updates.
Visitor Access to Campus: COVID-19 Campus Safety Policy
Definition of Visitor: A “visitor” to a University campus is someone who is not a CUNY student, faculty or staff member.
Every visitor to a CUNY campus, whether accessing indoor or outdoor spaces, must provide proof to CUNY that they (i) are fully vaccinated or (ii) have had a negative COVID-19 molecular (PCR) test performed by an accredited lab no more than 7 days prior to the visit. “Fully vaccinated” means:
- Two weeks after a second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or
- Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine; or
- At the time specified in either the FDA licensure or World Health Organization approval, after the final administration of any other vaccines.
Visitors are also required to comply with all other University policies and codes of conduct, as well as government and/or campus-specific rules and protocols, applicable to individuals on campus that are intended to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including by way of example:
- any masking and social distancing requirements; and
- complying with any applicable federal, state or local quarantine rules.
Before coming to a CUNY campus, visitors are encouraged to consult the campus’ website to review the most current access rules and protocols. You can find detailed information about Baruch’s reopening plans here: https://forward.baruch.cuny.edu/
Exception for Minors under 12
Visitors under the age of 12 do not have to comply with any COVID-19 vaccination or surveillance testing requirements applicable to CUNY staff unless and until there is a vaccine available to these minors.
Failure to comply with this policy will result in the denial of access to the campus.
Connect with us
Check out our Visit Us page for ways to connect with our admissions staff online or in-person.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (general admissions inquiry)
- email@example.com (international students)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (transfer students)
- email@example.com (newly admitted freshman)
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm EST
(646) 312 – 2010