Summer Session 2021
Baruch’s 2021 Summer Session will be conducted via distance learning, which means you can take Baruch courses from anywhere! Baruch offers a variety of courses taught by world-class faculty to help you continue your studies this summer. Summer session registration is open to all CUNY and non-CUNY students.
Summer session is an excellent opportunity to:
- Catch up on credits (or get ahead!)
- Meet your credit requirements for the Excelsior Scholarship
- Finish in Four! Stay on track to graduate in four years
Summer Session Dates:
- Five Week Session 1: Monday, June 7, 2021 – Thursday, July 8, 2021
- Five Week Session 2: Monday, July 12, 2021 – Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Ten Week Session 1: Monday, June 7, 2021 – Thursday, August 12, 2021
Learn more about how to register for Summer Session below!
For Non-CUNY Visiting Students
Welcome to Baruch! You may take summer courses here if you:
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program at another college or university
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have taken some college courses in the past
For CUNY Students
If you are a CUNY student and intend to take a course at Baruch, you must submit an e-Permit request. You will be informed of your request’s progress via email. If a request is declined, you will be told why. Tuition for approved CUNY permit courses is paid to your home college. Grades for courses taken on permit at another CUNY college are posted on your home transcript and are included in the computation of your GPA.
For Current Baruch Students
If you are a Baruch student who has claimed your account, you may register for Summer and Fall classes through CUNYfirst.
We’re Here to Help
In response to the New York State on PAUSE order, Baruch College has moved to distance learning for the Summer semester. However, our advisors and administrators are available to connect with you virtually to answer all of your questions.