Navigate is here! Stay connected to your advisors and fellow students with the Navigate Student app. Use it to:
- Schedule an appointment with your SEEK Counselor, Honor’s Advisor, or Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Connect with campus resources
- View your class schedule
- Stay up to date with your “To-Do” list
- Check on events
Special Notice for Reentry Students:
It takes at least three business days after you receive approval for your Re-Entry to Baruch for your information to load into Navigate. After the three business days you will be able to schedule your appointment with your SEEK, Honors or Office of Undergraduate Advisement and Orientation Academic Advisor.
Office of Undergraduate Advisement and Orientation ONLY
Beginning March 22, 2021 through April 30, 2021, the Office of Undergraduate Advisement and Orientation will offer “same day appointments only”. We will open up same day appointments between 8:30 – 9:00 am each morning. Appointments are limited.
Login using your CUNY Login
Please note the preferred browser is Chrome or Firefox
Download the App
Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor
- Log in to Navigate Student mobile app or desktop version using your CUNY Login (First.Last##). (The first time that you log in, you will be prompted to fill out a questionnaire.)
- Go to “Schedule an Appointment”.
- In the app, click “Appointments” and then “Schedule an Appointment”.
- In the desktop version, just click “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select your appointment type.
- Choose from available days/times and schedule your appointment.
If you encounter difficulty logging into the Navigate Student app, please log into CUNYfirst to make sure you do not need to reset your CUNYfirst password. If you cannot log in to CUNYfirst, you will not be able to log into Navigate Student. Need tech support? email@example.com